Smart buildings are no longer a dream of the future. The Internet of things, big data, cloud computing, mobile devices, and mobile computing are forces shaping everything we do at work, at home, and at play and mostly your building automation system. At Castlepoint Inc. Controls, our commitment is to deliver building automation solutions that provide bulletproof quantifiable value now, and for decades to come.
Our solutions offer:
- Differentiated improved experiences and the environmental controls that Customers want
- High-performance buildings that offer greater occupant comfort, cost savings, and energy management
- Knowledge you can use, through visual dashboards and reports
- Best-in-class preventative maintenance – we’ll work with you for the long term to keep your building and its systems up to date
- Whether your building is brand-new or under renewal, we will work with you to develop a strategy that offers you new opportunities for revenue, energy management, and operational cost savings.
Our building automation solutions are based on open standards and open-source software to ensure your building is ready for future evolutions in technology. This includes:
A common IT infrastructure to minimize traditional costs of installation and ownership.
No need for multiple networks to manage; minimize cabling and associated costs of installation and maintenance.
Integration of disparate systems: HVAC-R, energy, access, alarm, lighting, digital signage, and more.
Internet protocol (IP) enabled devices that increase bandwidth and speed for improved handling of big data, advanced analytics, and more detailed long-term trend logs. This means faster commissioning and system upgrades over time.
Custom Graphics with the ability to access your building securely and remotely allows your building(s) to be truly yours with the latest Internet Standards and Security to access from more than your computer at work. Imagine trying to replace one pump far away from the Automation Computer (on Site) and not worried about shutting down the whole system (causing down-time) because your can control the whole action securely from your smart phone at the location in real-time.
Whether your project is new construction or a retrofit, we invite you to contact us to discuss your building’s particular needs.